Aaron's 100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CALL/EMAIL FOR MY SPECIAL WEBSITE PRICING ON ALL NEW GUN ORDERS

Mission Statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick
Admin

Mission Statement Empty
PostSubject: Mission Statement   Mission Statement EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:42 pm

AAron's 100-"Find the "AA" Shooter in You!"

I decided to develop "AAron's 100" simply because I felt it was important to provide
specific attention to the Kolar shooter! There are numerous representatives available
to purchase any brand of gun, but just how many of those are willing to give you the
one-on-one attention you deserve? Will they take the time to go to the practice trap
and work with you, after you have made a purchase? Are they willing to speak with you
on the phone about your shooting successes and difficulties you may be having? Will
they be willing to keep a great relationship and show interest in seeing that you improve
as a shooter overall?

I will fullfill all of these areas even after your purchase.

Every serious competitor wants to improve their scores, win more trophies, and make
more money! This can't always be achieved through the purchase of an expensive trap gun.
It would be nice if it was that simple! If this was the case, every shooter would be competing
with high-dollar custom shotguns. As a longtime ATA shooter I have seen countless members
make purchases and still show no improvements!

My goal is simple: "AAron's 100" will see you get more than just a Kolar competition shotgun!
You get the complete package needed to become a confident, successful, and competitive
"AA" shooter!"

Find the "AA" Shooter in You!"
Back to top Go down
https://aarons100.board-directory.net

Mission Statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aaron's 100 :: COMPANY PROFILE :: My Mission-
Jump to: