Aaron's 100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CALL/EMAIL FOR MY SPECIAL WEBSITE PRICING ON ALL NEW GUN ORDERS

Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AAron

AAron

Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker Empty
PostSubject: Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker   Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Welcome to AAron's 100! I am excited that you have chosen my program to enhance your shooting with Kolar products!
( If you would like to leave a testimonial, simply click "Post Reply," then "Send.")

Last edited by AAron on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aarons100.com
MikeWhitaker

MikeWhitaker

PostSubject: Aaron Knows Best   Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Shooters, I've spent time with Aaron as a peer and as a client. Aaron LOVES this sport and he LOVES his customers. If you purchase a gun from Aaron, you are getting a sporting relationship that will bring you more joy with your purchase and a greater speed of improvement as a shooter. Aaron knows!

- Mike Whitaker
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikewhitaker.com
pkiner

PostSubject: Phil Kiner   Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 pm

"I have known Aaron Willoughby for several years. Aaron is an extremely conscientious, hard-working individual. He worked hard to become a teacher, a good trapshooter, and within the "gun supply" side of the game. He is very honest as well! I think Aaron will do a great job of giving added value to his customers. I am sure he will be successful in this endeavor."

-Phil Kiner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker   Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Phil Kiner/Mike Whitaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aaron's 100 :: Testimonials :: Shooter Testimonials-
Jump to: