Aaron's 100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CALL/EMAIL FOR MY SPECIAL WEBSITE PRICING ON ALL NEW GUN ORDERS

Live Customer Support via Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AAron

AAron

Live Customer Support via Chat Empty
PostSubject: Live Customer Support via Chat   Live Customer Support via Chat EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

After much consideration, I have now made it easier to discuss product pricing and options with you! "Instant Live Chat" will allow you to receive special product pricing, gun info, and answers to any other questions you may have. It's completely free.

Here are the simple steps to follow to access live chat with Aaron:

1. Register for free at the top of the home screen as a member. "Click register," and choose a screen name and password that you will use each time you login to the website.

2. After logging in at the top of the home page, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will see "Registered Users Online."

3. If my name is available, you can instantly start a chat session at the bottom of the screen.

4. Click "Log In" above the chat box, and I can answer all of your questions and concerns about products!

*While there are no set times for me to be online due to a busy work schedule, I usually am available mostly during the P.M. EST hours. However, I do occassionally log in throughout the work day. So be sure to stop by anytime!

If you have any further questions, feel free to email or call.
Have a great day!.
AAron
Back to top Go down
http://www.aarons100.com

Live Customer Support via Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aaron's 100 :: COMPANY PROFILE :: Live Customer Support-
Jump to: