Aaron's 100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CALL/EMAIL FOR MY SPECIAL WEBSITE PRICING ON ALL NEW GUN ORDERS

Trap Standard-Fixed Rib

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick
Admin

Trap Standard-Fixed Rib Empty
PostSubject: Trap Standard-Fixed Rib   Trap Standard-Fixed Rib EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Click here for more info and pics
The Kolar Competition Trap has the benchmark for its pointability and soft shooting characteristics in the few short years it has been on the market. Available as an O/U, unsingle only, or combo, the guns are recognized for their ability to reliably endure the intense demands of ATA marathon shooting.

The Kolar T/C comes standard with our .750 bore barrel and ramp rib. The barrels utilize a unique mid and front hanger system that allow for the most precise P.O.I. adjustments of any competition trap gun in the market.

There are two rib configurations available on the T/C that allow for P.O.I. adjustment from 60% to 100% on both over/under and un-single barrels.

If you choose, an un-single gun can be specified. This configuration allows for the addition of over/under barrels at a future date. As with the T/C gun both standard height and X-Hi rib configurations are available, allowing for P.O.I. to over 100%.

The interchangeable trigger group is mechanical, selectable, coil spring driven and features seven different positions for length adjustment. The factory release trigger is designed with ultimate flexibility and reliability in mind. When ordering the release option, four hammers are supplied. The trigger can be reconfigured as a single or double release or a pull trigger in a matter of seconds be the shooter, using only an allen wrench supplied with the gun.

In order to meet the needs of most shooters, Kolar Trap guns are supplied with 6-way adjustable combs. All guns come in an aluminum airline case.

TRAP STANDARD > SPECIFICATIONS
FINISH:

Receiver/Iron - Satin Nickel, Standard
Barrels - Matte Blue, Standard
Barrels - Gloss Blue, Optional

BARRELS:

Over/Under - 32"/.750 bore, XLC, CT/CT

Un-Single - 34"/.750 bore, XLC, CT/CT

Over-Single - 34"/.750 bore, XLC, CT/CT

RIB:

Ramp Taper: Standard

X High Ramp Taper: Optional

TRIGGER:

Single, Selective, Detachable, Mechanical

Coil Spring Driven

Trigger Length: Adjustable

Release/Double Release: Optional

STOCK/FE:

English walnut w/BT forend. All stocks available in RH or LH configurations with adjustable comb.
Back to top Go down
https://aarons100.board-directory.net

Trap Standard-Fixed Rib
Page 1 of 1